Visitors and Carers Visitor Information
Visitors and carers are encouraged to visit their loved ones during their stay at Bethesda Clinic. In the interests of our patients, staff and doctors, visiting hours are currently:
- Monday to Sunday - 4:00pm to 7.30pm
Please note, visitors are not permitted to enter the Clinic if:
- You are unwell.
- You have COVID-19 or flu like symptoms, which include fever (37.5 degrees or more), cough, shortness of breath, sore throat, loss of smell or taste, runny nose, diarrhoea, nausea, vomiting or fatigue.
- Have tested positive for COVID-19 within the last 7 days.
- Identify as a close contact of a positive case within the last 7 days.
Children are welcome at Bethesda Clinic however, must be supervised by an adult at all times.
Getting Here and Parking
There are several ways you can make your way to Bethesda Clinic, 1 Honour Way, Cockburn Central WA 6164.
- Drive: Please arrange for someone to drive you to the Clinic. Inpatients are not permitted to drive whilst undergoing treatment, and so the preference is you are dropped off, rather than leaving your car onsite for the duration of your stay.
- Train: Bethesda Clinic is conveniently located a short 10-minute walking distance from the Cockburn Central Train Station.
- Taxi or Uber: advise your driver of the address and have them drop you off at the entrance.