Inpatient Information Group Therapy Programs
Our inpatient group therapy programs support recovery from a wide range of mental health needs. To ensure that your time at Bethesda Clinic is productive, we expect you to attend our inpatient group sessions.
Bethesda Clinic will also offer 1:1 intervention by allied health professionals to assist in addressing your psycho-social needs that may be impacting on you maintaining optimal mental health in your community.
Our inpatient programs encourage a sense of empowerment by recognising a patient's internal strength and promoting skill building to help with planning for the future, improving relationships, working more effectively and improved functioning in everyday life.
- Mindfulness and relaxation
- Behavioral activation and therapeutic diversional activities
- Distress tolerance and emotional regulation
- Interpersonal effectiveness
- Expressive art therapy
- Lifestyle choices and impacts on mental health - nutrition, sleep and exercise
- Functional skills - financial management and community navigation
- Building effective support networks
- Discharge Planning
- Pharmacological treatment and the important of adherence
- Adaptive and maladaptive coping mechanisms
- Impacts of substances of health and wellbeing
- Diagnosis-related education